January 13, 2022
A Town Board Meeting will be held at the time and place indicated below. The meeting is open to
the public in keeping with Chapter 19, Sub-chapter V, Wisconsin Statues (open meeting law)
Regular Monthly Meeting at Flambeau Town Hall.
- Call to Order/Signing of Checks and Approval of Expenditures for January 6:45 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading and Approval of Minutes from December Meeting
- Reading and Approval of Clerk/Treasurers Report for December
- Appoint Supervisor
- WTA District Meeting Attendance
- Set Pay Rates for Town Crew & Election Workers for 2022
- Set Pay Rate for Town Clerk/Treasurer for 2022
- Public Comment
- Adjourn Meeting
All attendees are encouraged to wear masks and will need to practice social distancing to safely conduct the town meeting according to guidelines.
Thank you for attending!
Next Regular Meeting February 10, 2022
Price County Unit, WTA on Wednesday January 19, 2022 7 pm at Town of Worcester
Spring Primary Election, February 15, 2022 at Town Hall – Polls open 7 am to 8 pm
Last modified: January 12, 2022